Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

Endpiece

It has been an interesting year, although I suspect the next academic year is going to be even more 'interesting'. In our NAO team (Northern Area Office) we have been wrestling with the LA's programme to revolutionise the ways we work. No more offices but large open plan floors with hot desks. But our team remains cheerful and good natured in the face of change as the video demonstrates. I have been celebrating the work of art teachers recently, perhaps now is a good time to celebrate the work of all my adviser/consultant colleagues they continue to amaze me with their deep understanding of teaching and leadership and their dedication to learning. It is good to be part of this team and I am grateful to them for putting up with my constant droning on about blogs and twitter all term.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Filmed on location at Claydon House during a meeting with colleagues in the National Trust.